We are clearing out our baseball pants this Saturday April 14th at our Richmond site from 9:00 to 11:00 am.
New or slightly used pants are $5.00 and more worn pants are $2.00.
We also have some Adult Pants – price TBD
Pants are from out Grand Slam to Midget ages so we have a variety of have sizes.
Once again the SWCC Richmond Site (666 Silverstone Ave.) will be hosting multiple Spring Fitness programs. Listed below are the programs being offered:
- Senior Zumba (Let’s Move) – Monday and Wednesday mornings @ 10:00 a.m. & 9:10 a.m. respectively.
- Senior Fitness – Tuesday and Thursday mornings @ 9:00 a.m.
- Senior Yoga – Monday mornings @ 10:00 a.m.
- Senior Barre – Friday mornings @ 9:00 a.m.
- Adult Pilates – Continued & Beginners – Mondays 6:15 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. respectively
- Adult Barre – Tuesdays @ 6:30 p.m. & Wednesdays (Full) @ 7:00 p.m.
- Adult Yoga – Mondays – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Refer to the appropriate category for details pertaining to each program.
Registration: Wednesday, April 4 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. or contact: Murray Harding @email@example.com
Oh no! Did you forget to register?
If you are still interested in registering your child for Baseball, Basketball, Soccer or Softball please contact the sports specific convener but don’t delay!
Late fees may apply.
It’s in you to give:
June 1st, 2018 – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
August 31st, 2018 – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
December 21st, 2018 – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
March 15th, 2019 – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
For more info, please contact:
Event Coordinator, Donor Relations
Canadian Blood Services
The outdoor rinks at both Richmond and Waverley are now closed for the season.
Just a reminder that our Waverley clubhouse will be closed Monday February 19th.
Our Richmond clubhouse will be open regular ours.