SWCC Adult Fitness and Senior programs are open to all who wish to register.
If you are registering for Adult Fitness or Senior programs please see the activity page for details that relate to each program or contact the club directly.
Youth Spring Sports
Please read and understand the following before using the registration links at the bottom of this page!
2018 Online Registration Dates (links at the bottom of this page)
- Baseball 11U to 18U opens March 1st and will close March 15th
- Baseball ‘Rally Caps’ (4-7) and Grand Slam (8-9) opens March 1st and will close March 30th
- Softball U8 to U18 opens March 1st and will close March 15th
- Softball ‘Learn to Play’ (5 to 7) opens March 1st and will close March 30th
- Soccer U9 to U18 opens March 1st and will close March 15th
- Mini Soccer (5/6 and 7/8) open March 1st and will close March 30th
- Basketball registration runs February 23 to March 19th
If you miss the deadline or were unable to complete registration online please contact the sport convener. A late registration fee may apply.
- Online registration for Basketball is through the WMBA
- Online registration for Soccer is through GOALLINE
- Online registration for Baseball and Softball is through ITSportsNet
If you have not registered before you will be asked to set up a profile.
Online registration allows parents to register their players from home and avoid lineups. Online registration accepts most major credit cards (sorry no Interac) as well payment may also be made by cheque (made payable to South Winnipeg Community Centre or SWCC). If you are unable to register online please contact the sport convener.
Age categories are determined by how old the child will be within the calendar year (i.e. a child born in Jan 2015 or Dec 2015 would be considered the same age).
Registration Cancellation Policy
- A $10.00 administration fee applies to all refund requests other than ‘Program Cancellation’. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds are issued without Sport Convener approval.
- No refunds to be issued after April 1st as league payments have been made.
Offline Payment Final Notes
- If paying by cheque please make out to ‘South Winnipeg Community Centre’ or ‘SWCC’
- Please contact the Sport Convener to arrange cheque drop-off
- Cheques should be submitted no later than March 16th, 2017 (Mini Soccer, Rally Cap Baseball or Softball Learn to Play by March 31st)
- Payments received after this date may be rejected or subject to late fees
- All cheques returned by the bank will be subject to a $25.00 fee plus applicable bank charges
All payments for the Basketball 11-18 age group are to be made at our Waverley office
Please call 204-269-7000 to pay over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard credit card
In person payments can be made by credit or debit card, cash or cheque
To register for any “Winter or Summer” sport, hosted by SWCC, such as Ringette, Basketball, Soccer Baseball or Softball you must reside within the boundaries of the Waverley or Richmond King’s catchment area. Regardless of where your child has previously played out of you should only register with the club in your community’s catchment.
The northern boundary of the South Winnipeg Community Centres catchment area is Bishop Grandin and the southern boundary is the Perimeter Highway. The western boundary is Brady Road and the eastern boundary is the Red River.
Click the button below to be redirected to the registration page
If you have questions regarding spring sports registration please contact the appropriate convener directly . The list of conveners and contact information is on our Contacts page.
Please see the Karate page for in-person registration dates.
For Lacrosse please visit SIDEWINDERS.CA
For Hockey registration or camps please visit SWHA.CA