SWCC Adult Fitness and Senior programs are open to all who wish to register.
If you are registering for Adult Fitness or Senior programs please see the activity page for details that relate to each program or contact the club directly.
Fall/Winter Youth Sports
For Hockey registration or camps please visit SWHA.CA
Please read and understand the all of the following before registering:
Online registration for SWCC youth sports programs (Basketball/Ringette) is scheduled to open mid August and will close mid September.
Soccer registration opens August 22nd, 2017
Please visit the sport specific page for registration fees and details about the programs.
Online registration accepts (in Canadian funds) Visa and Master Card
Alternately payment may be accepted by at our Waverley office
- Cheque –made payable to South Winnipeg Community Centre or SWCC or
- Debit – If you are unable to register online please contact the sport convener.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- A $10.00 administration fee applies to all refund requests other than ‘Program Cancellation’. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds are issued without Sport Convener approval.
- No refunds to be issued after September 3oth as league payments have been made.
Offline Payment Final Notes
- If paying by cheque please make out to ‘South Winnipeg Community Centre’ or ‘SWCC’
- Please contact the Sport Convener to arrange cheque drop-off
- Cheques should be submitted no later than September 15th
- Payments received after this date may be rejected or subject to late fees
- All cheques returned by the bank will be subject to a $25.00 fee plus applicable bank charges
If you miss the deadline or were unable to complete registration online please contact the sport convener. A late registration fee may apply.
- By completing the online registration process, SWCC is collecting personal information about my child, me, and other members of my family. Also understand that this personal information will be used only for the purpose of registering in the SWCC Recreational Sports Programs, and that such use may involve the disclosure of this personal information to the associated sports associations, umbrella groups, leagues, coaches, and managers as may reasonably be required in order to conduct the SWCC Recreational Sports Programs.
To register for any “Winter or Summer” sport, hosted by SWCC, such as Ringette, Basketball, Soccer Baseball or Softball you must reside within the boundaries of the SWCC catchment area. Regardless of where your player has previously played you should only register with the club in your community’s catchment.
The northern boundary of the South Winnipeg Community Centres catchment area is Bishop Grandin and the southern boundary is the Perimeter Highway. The western boundary is Brady Road and the eastern boundary is the Red River.
Note – Age categories are determined by how old the child will be within the calendar year (i.e. a child born from Jan 1, 2010 or Dec 31, 2010 would be considered the same age).
Online registration for Basketball registration is through the WMBA web site
Online registration for Winter Indoor Soccer is through the WYSA-MSA web site and closes September 23th, 2017. Please note that mini soccer (5-8) only runs in the spring session. There is currently no winter indoor mini soccer.
If you have questions regarding spring sports registration please contact the appropriate convener directly . The list of conveners and contact information is on our Contacts page.
Please see the Karate or Taekwando page for in-person registration dates.